Monday, January 02, 2006

Dec. 06
The pains of being human

Why does emotional pain can’t kill? Im tired, sicked, and exhausted from everything this world have to offer!!! We never die out of pain but sometimes like now I wish I just could! The worst pains are even sometimes those that doesn’t have any remedy… and that is not comforting to know.

And I just came to realize that happiness is filled with so many paradox we mortals can’t just ride on. It’s like for a second you are very happy but then you suddenly realize that it will not stay long or something bad is bound to happen since a good thing occurred! See? We people understand that happiness never last long, long enough for us to hold on to it. Sighs.

Why does it looks so different from here? I wish I never have to grow up man, then I really would still have laugh at 500 things/day than now at 50 or less. There always come a time when we have to chose the road to maturity or be left behind forever trapped in childhood. This I believe one of the most hardest decision ever to come to humans. Another sigh

Time is one of our greatest enemies, I believe. With us aging, everything growing old and of course everything coming to an end. Time is never enough and would never agree with us.

“It's funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception.” –Ally Mcbeal

No comments: