Monday, January 02, 2006

Big brown box

I just finished hauling all my stuff for my Christmas cleaning. You know, dusting everything and deciding whether it meets its fate on the big brown box or the trash bin. Christmas spirit is really round the house already!!

As I opened a dusty old shoebox… there was a lot of dust obviously! And lots of papers and cards. Hmm,,, my memory box! It’s been a long time since I last opened this!!

Piles and heaps of letters and post came scrambling as the box gave away. Wow! There are soo many letters I don’t know where to start!

Then like a time warp, I began to walk down my own memory lane and started reminiscing. With each inhale of air, the environment changes and brings me back to my freshmen year and when I exhale, im my old self again.

“I'm here to love you, to hold you in my arms and to protect you. I’m here to learn from you and to receive your love in return. I’m here coz there's no other place to be.” –message in a bottle

No comments: