Monday, January 02, 2006

Dec. 04 2005
I have nothing to do again so im updating my blog… as usual and you know guys, I don’t really know if im making any sense here… am I? I mean I think I just ramble on and on with my stuff and endless kwentos here.. there is no profundity! Anyways, who are really those deep persons?? Huh??

Someone had told me a story about our friend who was stucked at a ministop with his friend and a group of haggard looking blood-shot eyes boys who kept saying “mamatay kana!”. Our friend was looking at them kasi and was giving them the strange and petrified look so ayun… he just wants to run away but his friend has “rayuma” so know what he did? He grabbed at the tray and prayed he wouldn’t have to use it ha-ha!!! Thankfully, he really didn’t use it. Wush!

And my interest was rouse by tanghalang ateneo’s play entitled “nasan si kaliwete?” hmmm.. Pretty pathetic if you asked me but hovering over the press release…it made me change my mind. The play talks about the urban people and the economic problems of the depression period. Well, in my opinion they could just taped what’s happening outside their gates and they could get more realistic and dramatic scenes there. Haha,, well, I think that it’s a good play and must see. Think im advertising them? Well shut it out dude!! I just happened to love the school and the topic whaha!!

“im scared…of not being with you” –a walk to remember

No comments: