Monday, January 02, 2006

Dec. 05
The countdown begins

My head is throbbing.

You know trying to understand this molar mass and Avogadro’s number is really mind and brain cell squeezing!! Haay,,, thank god calculator’s were made for a reason.

On top of that, I have to vocalize for our upcoming and non-progressive choral fest. Shitz! It’s always been like this! The contest was a week away and we haven’t accomplished a single thing!! Even the contest piece itself!! You know this school really sucks. Imagine we have eight sections using all precious time and energy practicing and only two would continue in the finals! How pathetic!! I am seriously considering to just back-out than to be embarssed and pressured! We also have this gigantic lantern making contest! Just because this is pampanga doesn’t mean we have to partake in these hula balopa!!
Sis. Ida morin, I know you have a very kind heart and have the best intentions for the school but I don’t want you here cause I have to walk like 5 miles on the day of Christmas party?? And with our super baduy jogging pants and centennial t-shirt!! Wow! And you treat us as if we’re all part of the justice league think spiderman, captain planet and batman!!

And, and the names of all people close to me now surfaces with their goofy grins since it’s gift-giving season once again. Sighs. That’s the reason why my head was throbbing. I am tired, exhausted and now bloked!! What more could I asked for?? Well, lola is coming home so she just provide ample moolah or I’ll scream!!

No comments: