Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hi people...

Wala lang wala me magawa eh,,,,
Just listening to as always disturbing music of my fave senti pop/alternapop/callthemwhatever band....
Haayyy.... I don’t understand myself,, I have so much thing to do yet here I am writing shitzz.... hmmm...
Cramming na naman bukas!!! What’s new?? Anyways....
I really am despising someone right now.... that jerk/s... huh!!!
Anyways still.. im planning to lose weight....i hope that I can carry out my mission,,, huhuh..

Why are rockers like that?? They have to be drunken and smoken before performing.... some kind of ritual?? Haayy.. kainis kasi eh.. parang basag yung mga voice nila... garadgad... sheezzz... they sucked when they do that!!! Hmmm.. anyways... still still...
im pondering over harry potter both the book 6 and the upcoming movie.. la lang,, I’ve read the book share ko lang... the movie... im excited to watch it na,, hmmm... sana may pera na ako...!!!!!!!!!

I’ve watched dubai... hmmm... I just don’t get it... people are shedding real tears ha... naku,,, mali yata ang napasukan ko... well my mom forced me to go.... huhuhu.. yoon... they are all sniffing and puffing as if to inhale me completely!!! Gosh!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I like the movie for it’s setting,,, ang ganda pal ang dubai... I thought it’s just all sand.... but I love the sand dunes adventure... and the 7 star hotel(the only one in the whole wide world...) cute yung shape niya... and 0% and crime here.,, takot sa parusa!!! Wow!! Amazing,,, ang landscaped and mga streets nila,,,!!! That’s it I want to go to dubai.,,,

Hmmm... twinky tabzz... hello... hope ur doin’ great!! Mwahugzz..misss na kitahhh.. whoohoho!!

Test sa math... huhuh... I wished I could passed it and chem... why is it like that?? I find chem just ok and math as usual sooo hard though it’s fucking easy!!! Nyeta talaga oh!! Math never really loved meeehhh... except nung nursery years!!! Shitzzz!!! Think im scraping a D again... for dreadful!!!! Huhuh... gotta work harder na niyan.. 2nd sem round the corner... wuwaw!!!

Gotta run the 8 mile now,, see yah wen I do--

No comments: