Saturday, October 08, 2005

Im smitten again....

By who??

Guess...

Never mind...

Im sure you’re all clueless like Alicia Silverstone...

It’s Reuben of Cueshé

>>> I had time to catch them live at their gig in party place last September 24.

>>>well I really hadn’t intended to go since wala akonh kasama and kung mayroon man-never the mind him noh...

>>> I arrived pretty late dahil tamad na ako talaga... but upon arriving the crowd was already cheering and I missed the 1st 2 songs... I guess..

>>> I was one of ther persons na nasa likod for obvious reasons so I really don’t have a good view but seeing from afar... I got kilignation(a drummer’s word) when reuben said hello to everyone and the other vocalist too.

>>>well they played 4 more songs and I just love “sorry” and it has a very meaningful sentiment especially to reuben... kilignation again and when I thought I and caught his tantalizing eyes... HE SMILED AT ME... gets?? HE SMILED AT ME!!! WHAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Well I guess he should always smile ayt??? Anyways then they start thanking people you know ka-chenahan!! Ekek!! Wehehe...

>>>the night as it went on went pretty good actually, it was cold... brrr!!! Literally!! And they were people already tipsy from the drinks they can’t really consume noh! (I hate this peepz talaga!) I met some interesting guys but not really up to my standards... sayang talaga!!

>>> I went home around past midnight na,,, I wasn’t able to get a decent sleep again the next day since we have practice sessions for cheerleading huwaw!! Yun,,, I still up to this moment remember the thrill, kilignation and of course happiness for seeing cueshe... now I wanna see hale next... J

No comments: