Monday, November 28, 2005

Oct. 31 2004
Pinoy big brother and love movies!!

Napanood ko kahapon yung Halloween special ng PBB, quite hilarious ha kasi si UMA super scared kay Frankie yung guest nila. Haha! Super terrified talaga siya and even SAM! Actually, all the boys were shocked when Frankie made his 1st appearance turns out, ang mabait niya..
Then sa radio awhile ago, I’ve heard that song sung by say and SAM!! Wow! Ang ganda nung song and it’s meaning. Astig naman oh sam!! Talented talaga… yun lang..

Nagtanong sakin ang friend ko kung anong movie ang magandang iwatch and pansin ko lang, lahat ay romantic movies… haayyy!! Love talaga!! eto yung list hehe… lang magawa sa cementeryo eh.
Love actually
A lot like love- Aston kutcher here is a winner!!
13 going 30- napakawacky nito!!!
a Cinderella story-I LOVE CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY!!!
Ella Enchanted
Princess diaries 1 2
Legally Blond 1 2
Sweet home alabama
The wedding date
Bridget Jones diary
Love story-one of the saddest love story ever
Charlie’s angels 2
Lizzie Maguire
Mean girls
Confessions of a teenage drama princess
Shall we dance?
Sassy girl
Windstruck-even though I watch it hundreds of time, I always end up in tears
My crazy love-super love ko rin toh!!
Freaky Friday
Nothing hill
My best friend’s wedding
Runaway bride
A walk to remember-iyak din ako ng iyak dito!
The notebook
Message in a bottle-I love it’s story. Everlasting love
Bend in a road
Jerry Maguire
Meet Joe Black-10 times ko ng napanood and counting!!
Serendipity -1st ever movie to make me cry.. galing!!
*All my life-parang a walk to remember..iniyakan ko toh!
*Nasaan ka man-wow!! Ganda ng story. Astig siya pwomise!!
*till there was you
*let the love begin-savior thingy hehe…

No comments: