Monday, September 18, 2006

AFTER THE ACET!


Ok.. two test down.. one or two more to go…. and all I can say is”

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

so when we arrived there, I was perspiring because the building was on fourth floor. (we later found out that there is an elevator but was broken) we were arranged alphabetically so I was assigned at seat 58 which was never easy to find then when I asked the I-thought-kind-lady, she snorted and said “anak, eto ang upuan mo, oh… katabi ng nakawhite diba?” grrrr… I wanted to kill her at the spot but ok I just sat. and then when I looked, the guy on my right was no other than butch! My classmate in up aguman review… but I didn’t say hi cause im feeling so much jitters. Hahaha.

Test started late because obviously, there are just some people who can’t tell the difference between 7:30 and 8am so yun. Tas when we were starting na, the instructor was speaking so fast that haay… basta… I was sited with my back against a huge aircon and slowly I felt it’s numbing effects!! Whaaaa……

English was ok but we were only given 40 minutes to answer 100 items and to think the articles are quite long and then we had the essay part for only 20 minutes. So much for order and logical thinking. Yay.

Next part was math but before that a girl at my right (who was so pretty, I could have been an instant lesbian) talked to me. she asked about my school and that got the ball rolling for us. She is actually very kind and soft-spoken. An ob Montessori girl that’s why she spoke perfect and straight English. Hehe. And oh math was shit!! As in super hard… algebra algebra algebra.. should have studied my sophomore lessons. There wasn’t a single geometry problem man lang!

After that was the easy-easy part na.. the aptitude test which includes logical, abstract reasoning, gen. knowledge reading comprehension.. these parts were fairly easy so both the ob girl (sam) and me started talking. We were reprimanded many times yet we kept talking hahaa…

Last test: numerical ability,, yay! 30 minutes to solve 25 items about age problem (although there are other kinds of problem, these stood out talaga!) na sobrang nosebleed!! Huhuhu.. one third of the cat and thrice the dog’s age.. blah blah blah…

I just wish that ateneo people would consider the fact that I am applying for a COMMUNICATION course and not MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING.

Oh well, im screwed…

Went to chowking and drowned every sorrow in a chaofan and siomai with odie’s century egg.

No comments: