Thursday, April 26, 2007

FATE, DESTINY OR SIMPLY MISSING HIM?

I was in Ust last Monday for our enrollment which was fast and easy. It was also cool since the enrollment sites were air-con (yahoo!). sad lang ako kasi I really want to take up ROTC kaso many had advised me not to take it since it’s hard daw. Hmpf! Well anyways, after that we went to the owwa office and had to take a jeepney! Haha. It was a long and bumpy ride! And We missed a turn and got lost. Pucha! Haha we were supposed to get off at Harrison-mabini but guess what? Napunta kaming mall of asia. Haha. So much for that, nakarating din naman kami :D and then wait wait and wait. Hai.. and then I was called to join my mom and it was so cold in my seat since a huge aircon was right infront of me! maybe have I stayed for a few minutes, I would have freezed. Haha. Edi yun,,, then my mom told me to go ahead na and asked if I already know how to go back, I said yes and I lied haha. So anyways, I rode a jeep and then yon,, travel travel travel until bigla nalang ako nagpara.. this is the stupid part of me since I actually know it’s a wrong stop and yet I got off. Ok so im lost na dito and decided I should tell mom, she asked me to look for a landmark daw,, edi yun I walked and walked and I saw a fountain na anchor ang main piece niya.. and then I went nearer and saw that the place pala was called “SEAMAN’S PARK” haha. Sobrang natawa ako dito! I remembered carlo tuloy :D and then mom said I should asked for directions na since she doesn’t know the hell where I was. Haha edi yon, when I was looking na for persons to asked, all I can see was men wearing pure white uniforms with something on their shoulders at mga naka semi na haircut. Naks, puro mga marines chuva lang ang present sa lugar. Haha I approach a kind-looking marine and asked for direction and he glady helped naman. Yahoo. Yun nakabalik din ako sa avenida :D now, was that coincidence na napunta ako don or miss ko lang yung tao na yun? Haha. :p

No comments: