Sunday, December 31, 2006

NGAYONG 2007, ANONG BABAGUHIN MO?!?

You know people, I feel that since the year is ending I must write something in line with that here in my blog but I just can’t seem to find the topic that would be interesting enough for me to write here..! kakainis! Im getting frustrated,,, whell, whadya think should be deem right here? A yearend report of my life for the past 365 days? Haay that would be too boring. A thank you very much list? A new year resolution? Blah, blah, blah…

Alam niyo guys, napapadalas ang pagreminisce ko ng mga memories for the past 12 months.. as in for example, im going to lie down sa bed, bigla nalang a flurry of memories would rush all over my body. Haay.. bute sana kung puro good memories but the memories that keeps coming back are those I’d rather avoid remembering… but could it also be that I miss those times and at the back of my head it is true and im just denying it?? I dunno.. think bout that some ader tym.

Pindot….

Pindot…

Pindot…

Nothing more to write…


I think I’d just upload pixs in my albums huh? That’s pretty sensible as compared to those mentioned up above the blog so high. Haha.

By the superhighway, got that tagline from the coming teleserye,,, yah know,, kim and gerald’s ripoff of “if only” but I think I like the lines ofMichael de mesa (a.k.a the driver/reminder/angel/advocate) which speaks about TIME. Im very interested in those quotable quotes eh but ‘nuff said here. I’d disgust it some other time nyahaha…

Oh my,, in just a few hours 2006 will now be saying goodbye and we will soon welcome 2007!!! Ang bilis ng panahon noh?? Although this year has been full of sad memories and painful experiences,, go! go! go! paren tayong lahat!! Yehey! Im just glad that I was able to surpass everything that life has hurled at me…

*thanks sa lahat ng mga tao who made 2006 a memorable and happy year. Thanks for the friendship, companionship, love, happy memories and ofcourse lessons!! Maraming salamat senyong lahat.
*sorry din sa mga taong nasaktan ko, intentionally or not.
*thank you God for all the good and bad things that had come my way. Thank you for giving me another year to live.

WELCOME 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Guys, help me think of a levelheaded risoluzione femminile. Adios!
. Please.

No comments: