Sunday, December 24, 2006

THE EVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
[p.s.-late lang ang time and date sa blog but it’s reall December 24, 2006]

In just a few hours, everyone is again gonna celebrate the birthday of our savior lord jesus Christ. But hey, are we really ready for the big event? Yeah sure the great food are there and our Christmas tree had loads of gifts underneath it but there is always more to that right? I mean the REAL MEANING OF CHRISTMAS. Back then, im sure they don’t even celebrate it with Christmas party or kris kringle.. im talking about the genuine reason why we have this celebration.. to once again recognize the birth of that one man or god who loved us so much enough to live his majestic life in heaven and to experience living with us by becoming a man and eventually, give up that life again for us to be saved. Isn’t amazing? I for one think it is. Think of it as someone’s birthday but you’re the one who gets the present. That I think must be the real essence of Christmas: to be able to share something, not too much but something real and from the heart with all our loved ones.

Wow, if this is indeed the reason why many of us celebrate Christmas, im sure jesus would no doubt enjoy being born over and over again. :D

And lastly,,, a letter to Santa...

...

..

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR SANTA,

I KNOW THAT I’VE BEEN NAUGHTY THIS YEAR SO DON’T BOTHER TO COME TO OUR HOUSE UNLESS YOU HAVE PRESENTS FOR MY SIBLINGS HAHA. BUT SERIOUSLY SANTA, I WANT TO THANK YOUR BIGGER BOSS THERE FOR GIVING ME SO MUCH OF LIFE AND IT’S FRIENDS FOR THE PAST YEAR.I KNOW THAT I HAD BEEN A BAD GIRL AND DOESN’T DESERVE ANYTHING BUT A STINGY STOCKING BUT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME JUST MORE THAN THAT AND IM AWFULLY THANKFUL FOR ALL THOSE PRESENTS. BY PRESENTS I MEAN MY FAMILY OFCOURSE, MY FRIENDS.. MY LIFE AND ALL IT’S WONDERFUL AND NOT SO WONDERFUL MEMORIES. I KNOW IT’S TOO MUCH TO ASK BUT IM STILL GONNA ASK ANYWAY, TO YOU SANTA AND TO YOUR BIGGER BOSS (WHO OBVIOUSLY SUPPOERTS YOUR FINANCES!)TO PLEASE JUST KEEP MY FAMILY AND EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW SAFE AND HEALTHY OK? AND THAT ALL PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS BE AS FULFILLED AND HAPPY AS I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW OK? AND FOR THOSE WHO DOESN’T WANT TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS, HMM… I WISH THE SPIRIT OF THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE WOULD COME AND HAUNT THEM, A CHRISTMAS CAROL STYLE. JUST JOKING SANTA! AND I ALSO WISH THAT ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAD BEEN AFFECTED BY THE TYPHOONS THAT HAVE HIT OUR COUNTRY CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS EVEN IF THEY FEEL THEY DON’T HAVE ANY REASON TO DO SO. OK? IF NOT, IM GOING STRAIGHT TO BOSS JESUS AND TELL THAT TO HIM…

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LOVE,
JACQ

No comments: